Depend on your body
Self-administer acupressure. Unlike acupuncture, which involves needles to stimulate pressure points along meridians, or energy channels, acupressure is applied by the hands. Take slow, deep breaths. Think of each breath as the Source. If I am feeling more flexible in my life choices my connection to my body is an approach that works on its own. The Hippocrates philosophy maintains that the body is always capable of healing itself…given proper (raw food) nourishment, a positive mental attitude, and adequate exercise. Acupuncture is safe only when performed by a qualified practitioner.
Apply firm pressure with your right thumb on the inside of your left forearm three finger-widths from the center of your wrist for nausea. Gently press underneath both cheekbones, angling your index fingers upward for sinus pain. For foot cramps or headaches I have bare feet and use my right heel to rub in between the bones of my left foot for one minute. Make sure to stimulate sensitive spots on the top of your foot and switch to work on the other foot.
In my life personal growth is heavily emphasized. Be reflective and focus on preventative care. EXPLORE, WORK HARD, BE EXCITED & HAVE FUN. Medications cost a lot of money. I have a lot of faith in saving up my pennies to use holistic therapy.
- Dental pain
- Post-surgery therapy
- Motion sickness
- Physical and Mental symptoms
- Menstrual cramps
- Cardiovascular complaints
- Respiratory Dis-ease
All animals-including the human species-tend to instinctively grab or rub a hurt in order to ease the pain. I have just a few more suggestions for you to keep your body looking and feeling young and activate your mind.
- The ideal time for exercise is in the morning.
- Avoid television, especially news, right before bed and try a relaxing massage or warm bath.
- Release emotions such as anger, resentment, hostility, and guilt.
- Say out loud: “I’m going to take care of these negative emotions, they become toxic and I must take responsibility for my emotions, they are accelerating my aging process.”
- Think of how your experiences first triggered the emotion and define it. Also write it down using that situation of victimization to express your authentic emotions: “I was outraged because………”
- Release and Celebrate. Burn that piece of paper. Play music and do some yoga or deep breathing. Say, “I Let IT GO.”